View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 12:58 PM   #6
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

At least make it interesting, Bri. For the love of Pete, you have the perfect opportunity to jack with her. Hang nudie pics outside...with little pieces of black tape over the naughty bits. Make up signs of your own, like "My neighbor is videotaping me 24/7. Write your opinions here." Find some mirrors and spend some time directing sunlight into the lens. In fact, get several mirrors, put them on stands, and assure that at least one of them will be directing sunlight into the lens at all times. When she moves the camera, move the mirrors. Put on a ballerina costume and do Swan Lake outdoors. Offer to dog sit for several friends, then chain them all up outside in full view of the camera and feed them beans. Put up a couple of bird feeders and attract squirrels. Get some big sheets from the thrift store and build a giant blind.

Actually, I like the laser idea the best. Wait until she's asleep, then burn the CCD out of the camera with it.

If you'll post a Google Earth view of your place and indicate the neighbor's place, I'll try to think up even more creative stuff for you to do based on the juxtaposition of the camera and your property.