View Single Post
Old 03-08-2015, 01:49 PM   #5
chrisinhouston
Professor

Yes, I will let my wife handle interactions for the foreseeable future. This kind of thing frustrates her as she often says how much this son is like his deceased father who apparently could be a real dick sometimes. She just shook her head yesterday and said we will figure out how to cover it. Frustrating because while we get by financially we barely do each month and my step son and his wife bring in close to $200,000 per year, have new cars and a new home and every kind of tech gadget out there. I'm pretty sure if his mother had borrowed the car it wouldn't have been such an issue but I think his feelings towards me lie buried

One thing I find kind of amusing is that my step son can be especially tough on his older 2 teenagers (14 year old son and 13 year old step daughter). He has no patience for them being moody or emotional or avoiding an issue that needs attention. I wanted so badly last night to ask him why he was being rather childish in not returning my call or communicating his feelings on the issue for over 24 hours. If he had at least spoken to me the first towing probably would have been covered as well as the second.
chrisinhouston is offline   Reply With Quote