View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 10:26 AM   #12386
captainhook455
Rapscallion

I stayed at the Atlantic Co. Hilton in NJ for 3 days. We didn't have a breakfast. For lunch I had an ice cream scoop of cut potatoes. Burnt on the bottom and raw on top, had to eat the middle. The meat was a salisbury pattie with no gravy. It was cooked like the taters. I had a salad though. One big leaf of lettuce and slice of tomato. No dressing or salt. This was also supper. Had this for all meals for 3 days.

I didn't get buggered spent one day walking around in a big room with others. I did see through a cell window one guy sucking another. They stuck me in a cell with a stainless steel toilet with no lid. A fiberglass bunk bed, had no mattress. I had a bunch of holes in my blanket. No sheet or pillow. A fellow came in the 3rd day he just had a sheet. I traded him my blanket for the sheet when I was released. Never did get a shower. Once I was in there I didn't get out.

My parents came and bailed me out. I was so embarrassed I couldn't look at them. The bail was 10k. My father said he would never bail my brother and me, but he did. I love that man so much and miss him terribly.
captainhook455 is offline   Reply With Quote