View Single Post
Old 06-06-2005, 03:21 AM   #99
Brett's Honey
whatever

Showers and Mirrors

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Sparkz
Shower.. theres one place that is totally overrated in the s.e.x department!!
Showers used to at the bottom of my list of "ok places to have sex, until my ex and I were desperately looking for any place to seek some relief. It had been over three weeks since I'd seen him. He and our son were only able to come down to Texas to visit one week-end every 2-3 weeks. Our daughter and I were going to be in Cook-Ft.Worth Children's hospital for 2-3 months for her bone marrow transplant. When we FINALLY sneaked away, after looking for a long frustrating time, we located a big bathroom with a locking door and a gurney in the corner. No time left to check out the gurney - it was just clothes flying off in different directions, up onto the gurney and down to business (...guess that would actually be down to pleasure!) It took some time before we realized the gurney wasn't stationary. By then we were smashing into walls, and rolling and spinning all over the room. I started to wonder if this was one of those new carts with a "brain" - one that knew its way to the linen closets, elevators, etc. For a few minutes there I thought we going to be taken out the door and down the hall! (The thought didn't slow things down though...)
Turns out there are wheel locking devices that we'd somehow overlooked. But the sex was still great as always. We ended up visiting that gurney every time he came to Texas. And no, we never locked the wheels, just continued taking a hell of a ride!

Quote:
Although the bathroom VANITY is definately a good location.. all those mirrors!
Aaahh...back in the newlywed days....always hot and ready for something new! We stood around the hall of mirrors maze for hours waiting to try to sneak back in there to attempt every position we knew surrounded by all those mirrors! Never did get enough privacy.

My "consolation prize" later at home was having sex on the observation deck of Wentz Tower, 94' above ground. - I will HAVE to post pics! (Of the TOWER!!) When we finally arrived on the top of the tower, wheezing, out of breath with leg muscles spazing and lungs on fire, he immediately stripped me down and kind of pulled an "Arsen on Stacyv move"! I was so taken by surprise, but I didn't even think of saying no. It got even more hot when we heard clanking up the staircase by a group of giggling young girls. We were just finished and barely finished dressing when the girls reached the observation deck (and us).

NBN - Speaking of Wentz Camp, I guess you're right! There are many interesting & pretty places in PC. I drive by them daily and just forget to look. That tower was built in 1928. You enter at ground level and climb 75' straight up an old metal spiral staircase (well, not straight, you climb around and around and around and around.....) in a just 7' wide round tower . For those out of shape, it's a stairmaster from hell!! But still very well worth it for the view - you can see for literally miles - the entire Ponca Lake, and a whole lot of beautiful landscape far beyond Wentz Camp. When I get some spare time I will get out there and talke pics. I started to menton a little about that so-cool place here, but there is SO much cool stuff there, that'll take a whole new thread!
Brett's Honey is offline   Reply With Quote