Thread: Mueller
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 02:26 AM   #141
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbane Guerrilla View Post
You seem somehow -- damned if I can figure out how anyone could -- to have missed that bump-stocks really had no friends anyway after Vegas.

As a human-rights organization, the NRA shows a lot of canniness along with its power. We clearly plan to outlast any madness of crowds that might ever militate against human rights and political liberties. Yeah, I'm a Life Member. And you? I'm also fond of the Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership. They make some irrefutable arguments than anyone with an interest should read.

A human right, say, not to endure a genocide is of great moment, saith the JPFO. It's also more readily construable from the text of the Fourth Amendment than even the right to, er, privacy -- and what a can of worms Google has made of that.
I'm not a life member of anything, I want the option of quitting if I don't like what they are doing.
There is no argument which is irrefutable, only shit you agree with. Why should I care what the Jews do is their country, they are an ally, not a friend.