View Single Post
Old 09-24-2019, 11:51 PM   #105
Urbane Guerrilla
Person who doesn't update the user title

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV View Post
Hey UG

This country is not the economy, stupid.

It's the people.
I put it to you that the economy is the people and the people are the economy, and the nation is the people is the economy. In human endeavors, can you actually part any of these? -- I don't think so.

Quote:
And the people who are devoted to the ideals that inspire and sustain this country. Look to our motto, "E Pluribus Unum". We are the many; Trump is Unum.

Trump is the alpha and the omega of his universe. He is literally one. He sees everything around him in the context of himself. His narcissism makes him incapable of comprehending, much less serving the public good--even for your touted economy.
Events show this to be utter nonsense. as put out by the nakedly prejudiced and moronically anticapitalistic -- after all, Trump loves America, as his regrettable predecessor did not. If you aren't down with capitalism, you are not down with life or creation, but rather death and rationing. No good.

And I haven't voted for Trump. Not yet, anyway...

Quote:
I do not seek to persuade you. I would guide you and teach you by example and instruction, but any gains accrued by you must be earned by you. I can't do it for you.
By example? You should be guided by mine. I am not here to steer you wrong; you should not entertain that idea. Don't degrade yourself doing that.