View Single Post
Old 05-23-2005, 10:10 AM   #11
mrnoodle
bent

Yeah, I glossed over the weaknesses because I really wanted to recapture that "Star Wars feeling" one last time before it was all over. It worked, at least for me. Obiwan's ruthlessness when he had a job to do was kinda gripping. Yoda's duel with Sidious was a bit anticlimatic after the huge amount of ass that he had kicked up to that point (the way he can dispatch two people at once without breaking a sweat is great). The almost-last scene on the star destroyer looking out the window was great.

I can't remember the guy's name now, which is horrible. But the actor who played Sidious was great. He was just disgustingly slimy. Good show. The rest of the performances were kinda flat. It was a waste of talent dialogue-wise. Imagine how much it cost to book Samuel L. Jackson...to give him a bunch of boring Jedi talk was a shame.

But the lightsabers!! And the explosions! and the Wookies! and the lack of Muppets!

hey cowhead, that sucks, btw. But you should keep helpin the damsels, just pay your tickets on time.