View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 05:34 PM   #1
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
merchandise return advice TARGET

OK I was at target and had both of the children and needed some baby items. While there I saw some dress shirts that I liked and tried one on, Surprisingly, it fit despite my simian arm length (btw, sorry to report there is no extra long correspondance with other body parts for those of you who are keeping up with the thread I am too whatever to link to)

So I did what Target hoped and I bought one of each in each color that I thought looked good on me. ~4 or 5 shirts.

Get home, wash, dry, try on. OH yeah, I forgot different colorways are often made in different countries or factories despite being the "same shirt and style"

So now only one still fits and the others have those frigging cuffs riding up my forearms. I was going to return them and my wife says they won't take them back. So I countered with: I'll starch and iron them. She laughed.

Their website is vague with "unused condition" I never used them, I just washed them...

I'm not sure whether I want to make the trip (45 minutes) if they are going to hassle me.

Any experience with returns at Target?