View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 02:35 AM   #10994
anonymous
Operations Operative

Too much shit hitting too many fans.
1 - Oops I forgot to save for my taxes. I've been debt free for several years so having to make a payment plan with the taxman has been underlying background stress for a few months. But I'm paying it down.
2 - Husband is having major upsets over a stoopit financial clerical error which the stoopit clerk lied to him about, has confessed to management has not/will not apologise to husband, management are trying to make amends by sending out an interim cheque (ffs why not a transfer??) which has now had to be written and signed twice and there's still no sign of it at our house. All of this winds husband up a notch more and I'm repeatedly having to scrape him off the ceiling/pick him up off the floor.
3 - Our mobile holiday accommodation has sprung a leak and we're going away in it today. I was wondering how to hide this fact from husband as he doesn't need more stress but in the end confessed it to him as a far bigger piece of shit just hit a much bigger fan and I needed to offload some stress. We have high hopes of a Duct Tape fix for the weekend at least.
4 - The manager of a tiny charity facility for which I am chair of the board has made a $30,000 hole in the finances. Currently it is not clear if this is malice or illness. Hole = approx. 40% of turnover. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.
anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote