View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 09:48 AM   #1165
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

iPhone users have more sex

from here:
Quote:
oh, also—iPhone users have more sex.

File this under "icebreakers, MacWorld '11". Finally, statistical proof that iPhone users aren't just getting fucked by Apple: [see below]

The chart pretty much speaks for itself; I'll just say that the numbers for all three brands are for 30 year-olds, so it's not a matter of older, more experienced people preferring one phone to another. We found this data as part of our general camera-efficacy analysis: we crossed all kinds of user behaviors with the camera models and found we had data on the number of sexual partners for 9,785 people with smart phones. We dropped what we found into Excel, and voila. Here's the plot by age:[see further below]

Just so you know, the names and the actual photos are removed when we do this kind of research; we just see the stats in aggregate. Everything is anonymized. Now let's leave brands and gadgets aside and look at how purely photographic phenomena can affect your precious face.
I have a Blackberry 8310 which has smooth curves and a very effective silent alert mode... wait. That didn't come out right.

I have dated a number of women lately and all of them have phones, some smarter than others. Most recently my Blackberry got plugged into the lady's Android. It's a very good fit. I'm trying to think of which of them had iPhones, and two come to mind. The dates were pleasant enough, but they're incrementing their statistics on someone else's motile plan, not mine. Verrrry sexy women though. For sure.

More to come later.
Attached Images