View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020, 07:00 PM   #742
monster
I hear them call the tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
He will be gone, someday; but what will you have become?
dead from covid?

grandmother to and sole carer of a severely disabled child? one whose parents can't afford any other options because they are buried under student debt? Who had no choice but to bring that unfortunate child into the world?

mother of a dead soldier drafted to fight a war with China he started even though he didn't have the guts to be drafted himself?

a member of a society when people with brown skin live in fear and aren't treated equally in the workplace, in stores, at the doctor's office, in the hospital, by banks and insurance companies, in the schools? One where it's ok to abuse and degrade women?

I don't (think I) wish him dead. But whatever it takes to prevent him "serving" a second term is gonna be something I'll certainly consider being OK with. And I won't be mourning if he really does have it and it kills him. karma is a bitch.

Either he lied about having it for political gain or he lied about the precautions taken at the WH (for political gain).