View Single Post
Old 09-03-2020, 07:27 AM   #3
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
1) Have you ever yelled at an automated phone menu "SPEAK TO A FUCKING HUMAN" (or similar)? Yes. "HOW ABOUT A GOD-DAMNED PERSON?"
2) How much do you ride a bike (of the non-motorized variety)Not as much as I'd like. A few times this summer, maybe 40 miles total.
3) How old is my sister? I didn't know you had a sister, but I'll guess 42.
4) Did you get to take a vacation since the covid crap? And if so... where did you go? Sort of. Went to my GF's house for a few days.
5) What thing that you have grown (other than your children) are you most proud of? I once grew some Bloody Butcher corn and the stalks grew to 14 feet. It was Findhorn all over again.
6) Caffeine-free or fully-leaded? I'm coffee ambivalent. It's usually fulled leaded bc that's what's made. Sidebar: despite the trope of espresso being super-jolty there is less caffeine in darker roasts; the roasting process destroys caffeine.
7) Complete this limerick:
There was a young man from Milan
Who kept a spare nut in a can
When asked why he did it
He said "There's no limit
to the depravity of the the trump administration"

8) Chips/crisps or a chocolate bar? Tough call. chips=french fries. Or a Lindt hazelnut milk chocolate bar.
9) Which surprise animal encounter made you scream the loudest? Longish story that I think I recounted here once but the upshot is that a weasel stopped chasing a rabbit and decided to charge me. He got about 8 feet from me and I pointed at him and shouted "KNOCK IT OFF!" He went back after the rabbit.
10) Who is your favorite comedian? Kathleen Madigan So. Fucking. Funny. Esp. if you are Irish and were raised Catholic.
11) Running or Swimming?Swimming