View Single Post
Old 09-03-2020, 08:21 PM   #7
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

1) Have you ever yelled at an automated phone menu "SPEAK TO A FUCKING HUMAN" (or similar)? Yes I have, that exact phrase, as a matter of fact.

2) How much do you ride a bike (of the non-motorized variety) Never, any more. I used to ride regularly, until just a few years ago.

3) How old is my sister? 47.

4) Did you get to take a vacation since the covid crap? And if so... where did you go? Yes, I went to the hospital. I wouldn't recommend it.

5) What thing that you have grown (other than your children) are you most proud of? I've grown some pretty nice recreational herbage in the past.

6) Caffeine-free or fully-leaded? Caffeine-free, thank you.

7) Complete this limerick:
There was a young man from Milan
Who kept a spare nut in a can
When asked why he did it
He said "There's no limit
But it'd be weird if I kept it in a pan"

8) Chips/crisps or a chocolate bar? Chips, I suppose. No more sugar for the Gravdigr.

9) Which surprise animal encounter made you scream the loudest? Spider.

10) Who is your favorite comedian? I guess I would have to go with Dave Chappell.

11) Running or Swimming? No.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote