View Single Post
Old 02-18-2004, 06:34 PM   #38
Artie Greene
Resident-in-Training

Reruns of Knots Landing on Soapnet are more entertaining.

You know, I think lumberjim's words were harsh, but my god every once in awhile, people need to be shaken up. When I first read staceyv's problems, I had compassion, cuz i'm a nice guy. "Oh, it is never easy when you're in love and you get hurt," I thought.

By the time she posted her 14th NOVEL length post telling us how confused she was, I began to grow weary. People who do not honor their own boundaries and eschew grown up decision making really really really piss me off.

Stacey, I live in a town FILLED to the brim with idiots like you, so hopefully my words won't hurt you. There are plenty more where you came from, so maybe if Arson is too hot handle, you could easily find another pussy whipped eunuch to play victim to.

And now the husband comes in here, for what reason?

YOU BOTH ARE ACTING LIKE FREAKING 13 YEAR OLDS!!
CAN'T YOU SEE THAT? CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT??
HELLO?? TWO MORONS WHO USE A WEBSITE TO SOLVE THEIR MARITAL PROBLEMS BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO SCARED TO GET A F*CKING DIVORCE DESERVE ONE ANOTHER AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED!

For anybody else who keeps reading these posts with utter disbelief, take heart. At least the pathetic union of Stacey and Arson puts two clueless wonders out of circulation.

~~~~~~~~~~aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuugh!
Artie Greene is offline   Reply With Quote