View Single Post
Old 01-15-2004, 04:04 PM   #24
quzah
Knight of the Oval-Shaped Conference Table

Quote:
Originally posted by russotto
Just ignore quzah. He's got a condition known as "vegetarian rage". Basically, the vegetarian experiences dissatisfaction and cravings due to the lack of meat in his diet.
You apparently suffer from the same condition as Beletseri; blatant stupidity. I'll explain further, below. I'll try and use small words for you. No, it's no trouble, really.

Quote:
Originally posted by glatt
There's a huge difference. "Wild caught" animals are part of the ecosystem. You know, the web of life, where everything is connected.
You, like russotto, have apparently glossed over the entire point of the message. Yes, I know, he's trolling, but I'll humor him. Once more, in small words:

A life is a life. Dead is dead.

Was that simple enough for the three of you? Go on, ignore this point one more time: Who cares what type of animal it is? It is still dead. Why is it somehow "ok" for Beletseri to feel bad for a cat getting killed, but to be insensed to a cow suffering the same fate?

Oh yeah, sorry. I just must be suffering from "vegetarian rage". I'm so sorry that I'm the only fucking person here who understands the concept of an animal dying.

Dead is dead. Stupid is stupid. See the point? No, of course you won't. I'd say it's ignorance, but at this point, it can't be. I've illustrated the point, what, three times now in this single thread?

So one last time: Cat = tears, cow = hungry, why again? Yeah. I'm the one who's got their thinking screwed around backwards. Stupid me. What was I thinking?

Quzah.
quzah is offline   Reply With Quote