View Single Post
Old 03-09-2004, 06:42 PM   #155
nekee
naughty nurse

Okay here goes, I am hoping that nobody gets offended by this it's not too bad though.

There are 3 construction workers, one Italian one Mexican and one Polish guy and they all eat lunch together every day. The Italian guy opens his lunch box and sees Ziti. Man I am so tired of Ziti he says I wish my wife would make something else. The Mexican opens his lunch box and says "tacos? man I am tired of tacos". The Polish guy opens his lunch box and sees a bologna sandwich. He says the same thing how he is tired of bologna. The next day at lunch the same thing happens except the Italian guy says if I have ziti in my lunch tomorrow I am gonna jump right off the top of this building. The Mexican opens his lunch and says man if I get a taco tomorrow I am jumping with ya. The Polish guy opens his lunch and says make that three of us jumping. The next day all three men jump from the building and die. At the Italian's funeral his wife is crying and carrying on how she never realized he didn't like ziti and she blames herself. At the Mexican funeral his wife is crying and all upset about how she thought tacos was his favorite food. At the Polish funeral his wife is walking around thanking everyone for coming all calm and collected. When asked why she wasn't upset for making him jump because of the bologna sandwiches she replied "why would I get upset....... he packed his own lunch"