View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 04:56 PM   #883
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

This drama is hurting my head, and I really do think its hurting the cellar. There are dwellers I don't like, and I can't stand the bullshit they spew, for that reason I try to avoid responding to them, altho I have none on ignore. I have had a clash or two, but I try to reduce the exposure. That's how I am in real life too, probably because I don't want anyone to not like me, even if I don't like them. I'd rather someone I don't like, just not notice me. I'm not suggesting that and dweller avoid conflict with another, but I think the levels it has risen to is a bit ridiculous on ALL sides.
I think this community has unique properties. Even the people I do not like, I do not necessarily wish them gone. At some point I did, but I realize that even though they might not have any input that interests me personally, other dwellers might enjoy their input. I am a bit confused by this conflict, even if I do know the source, I don't understand why it has become to such...bitterness. It permeates almost all the threads, with uncalled for snide remarks, insults ect. I wouldn't be surprised if most dwellers, oldies and newbies are tired of it. It needs to stop, some mature resolution needs to be reached.

Yes, I'm trying to play the annoying peacemaker. I want peace. Of course I realize I'm still relatively "new" and not a frequent poster, so ignore me if you want.