Thread: Flipping Birds
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 02:08 PM   #11
glatt

I was sitting way over on the other side of the room, and Madonna was all tiny on the screen because of the camera shots the control room was selecting. I wanted to see how she was doing, so I pulled a foot stool up to about 2 feet away from the TV, and I watched (a little off to the side so everyone else could see too) from that close. I never saw the finger. Now it's possible that my eye was focused on some other part of the screen when she flipped the bird, but I didn't see it at all. I saw one point where Madonna lost her footing and almost fell. Nobody is talking about that. I saw how the big rising platform toward the end was shaking back and forth like crazy when Cee Lo Green was dancing, and Madonna dropped down on her knees. I wasn't sure if her dropping like that was part of the routine or if she dropped down out of fear because the platform was swaying so much and she didn't want to fall. She made the move look natural.

And the most amazing thing I saw was the guy bouncing on the rope on his butt. WTF was that?

But a finger? No.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote