View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 02:13 PM   #1
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

The Inside The Actors Studio Questionnaire

Well, it's been brought up a time or two lately, and since I couldn't recall ever seeing it posted (and was too lazy to search), I present to you The Inside The Actors Studio questionnaire.

FYI, in case you didn't know, this questionnaire is based on a concept by French TV host Bernard Pivot, on his show 'Apostrophes'. Pivot's concept is an adaptation of a questionnaire from a confession album filled out by Marcel Proust.

Anyway, The Questionnaire:

1 What is your favorite word? Free

2 What is your least favorite word? Ugly

3 What turns you on? Beauty, of course, and knowledge

4 What turns you off? Willful ignorance

5 What sound or noise do you love? Soft wind in the trees

6 What sound or noise do you hate? The slam-bang of a wooden screen door

7 What is your favorite curse word? It's a toss-up between 'fuck' & 'goddammit' (The latter bellowed at the top of my lungs)

8 What profession other than your own would you like
to attempt? When I was younger I wanted to be a pilot.

9 What profession would you not like to do? Teacher

10 If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? A paraphrasing from the last episode of the tv series 'Lost': "We've been waiting for you, Gravdigr.", or "The band's warmed up, Grav, have a seat."

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote