View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 09:02 PM   #5
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae View Post
The League of Gentlemen of course. But like Boosh, it occupies its own place and isn't necessarily everyone's cup of tea.

I adored Black Books so I might not be the best advisor...

Misfits definitely though. Until Utopia came along it was my favouritist, sweariest, goriest show. Curtis is the most boring character, but with stand-outs like Lauren, Nathan and Rudy it's easy to see why.

Charlie Brooker made a marvellous one-off (well, five eps) called Dead Set. Zombies plus Big Brother. May not translate that well - BB is still massive over here, which adds to the horror aspect.

Oh and maybe try some Derren Brown. If you catch An Evening of Wonders you might see a stunningly attractive young lady in the audience, with peroxide blonde hair. Derren correctly guessed she bought her dress from eBay. And also advised her to get a cat. Bad Derren - that didn'r work out well.
Get out? Derren Brown? I have a ton of his stuff. I think I saw Evening of Wonders. I'll have to check it again.

My sis sent me season 3 of Black Books but I didn't take to it. I didn't realize Tamsin Greig was in it. I thought she looked familiar in Green Wing.