View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 06:33 PM   #27
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Well here's what you can do about that.

I highlighted and copied the entire article. Then I went to the Cellar Search function and pasted the whole thing in the Keyword(s) box. I selected Show Results as posts and clicked on Search Now.

This is the message I got:

Quote:
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : the, a, a, any, entirely, going, just, going, yet, much, willing, even, the, 22, at, •, Off, The, Hi, Since, being, allow, me, to, say, how, much, I, your, Everything, about, it, me, –, your, your, your, of, to, your, of, the, that, your, What, really, me, is, the, that, I, any, this, in, because, doing, so, might, very, well, be, for, What, can, I, I, for, different, none, of, whom, me, to, my, I, a, about, to, a, new, on, very, that, a, for, their, that, from, who, just, got, himself, for, no, getting, around, it, –, the, first, does, the, to, without, by, So, no, –, to, my, about, to, of, of, from, the, because, for, but, because, I, think, of, a, whose, I, to, the, any, about, rather, than, myself, in, with, all, the, about, the, in, the, going, to, instead, about, my, that, like, yours, a, far, to, the, of, our, than, the, of, a, to, to, with, a, look, at, your, You, say, that, believe, that, everyone, who, goes, to, is, an, You, then, say, that, You, no, to, either, but, it, really, –, your, two, different, by, a, The, have, something, in, –, a, for, you, it, You, say, that, me, because, they, believe, that, my, are, one, the, But, of, according, to, you, is, now, the, same, as, Very, Without, a, of, that, who, do, so, because, they, believe, I, their, for, all, just, like, are, the, next, you, off, on, a, to, of, my, with, the, Far, from, how, A, in, the, of, a, often, to, right, are, to, the, of, with, other, for, are, As, I, a, on, is, an, that, those, now, to, down, his, are, therefore, with, the, a, Over, on, a, is, that, who, has, the, from, for, that, be, is, of, for, the, same, a, on, The, a, that, the, of, to, the, was, that, of, were, also, a, Want, to, another, something, like, over, on, we, can, do, about, the, but, here, on, I, think, we, can, do, This, to, a, few, a, of, Take, a, a, just, us, to, a, almost, never, for, of, the, gets, Just, that, will, about, your, if, to, them, up, with, some, a, for, are, a, few, that, to, with, to, my, the, of, is, a, PR, for, the, For, the, last, nine, with, of, for, to, of, that, a, But, that, mean, We, the, that, a, is, the, best, for, the, most, hardly, of, –, –, are, that, our, are, doing, a, of, for, the, about, the, of, a, for, a, of, the, first, These, are, that, our, –, once, of, –, now, to, a, relatively, of, who, any, that, their, –, that, of, are, currently, that, a, of, the, that, comes, with, Again, these, are, of, a, to, be, in, a, of, it, what, never, was, never, will
REMOVE ALL THAT SUPERFLUOUS VERBIAGE AND USE THE CONDENSED QUOTE THAT REMAINS SINCE IT'S THE CELLAR'S EDITING AND NOT YOURS!
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote