Thread: Civil War
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 10:16 AM   #28
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
LOL all news today spins current events to match their ideology
We argued this realityeven in the days (ie 2003) when Saddam did not have WMDs. You made that claim. Which explains why George Jr was ignored. George Jr conceded that Saddam clearly did not have WMDs. UT still insisted those WMDs existed.

Meanwhile one with a variety of moderate news sources (including Peter Jennings who UT mocked) knew, before "Shock and Awe", that Saddam clearly did not have WMDs.

Anyone who listens to Fox News, et al wants to be brainwashed by propaganda. Fox routinely tells one what to think. Does not provide other perspectives. Never says why their claims should be believed.

Fox does exactly what Radio Moscow did when I would listen in the early 1960s. Fox does exactly what my father did to prove that smoking cigarettes increases health. He targeted people with single dimensional perspectives. People who are most easily manipulated due to their information sources and emotional attitude. People who Limbaugh also targets.

People who do not mock Trump's "alternative facts".

Limbaugh said (on KDKA Pittsburgh) that the news is too complex (a lie). So he would tell us what to know. No wonder Limbaugh ordered his brainwashed disciples to know Saddam had WMDs. And that Covid is only another influenza (a lie). People who worship that Fox News lie (that all news is biased) are constantly misinformed. Even foolishly post that global warming does not exist - because Fox says so. And because Trump said, "Its going to get cooler. Trust me."

The Great Liar said so. It must be true. We need no other news sources. Brainwashing is routine when one swallows extremist Kool-Aid.

He went to a Pizza shop with an AK-47 to liberate children in the basement. When learned no basement exists (because extremist news lied to him), did he blame himself? Of course not. He watched Fox News. So he denied by saying, "Bad intelligence." Reality. He listens to Fox News, et al. No intelligence. Fox News exists only to promote extremist rhetoric - juts like Radio Moscow in the USSR.

UT refused to admit Saddam's WMDs did not exist. Because Fox News (not honest news services) was his information source. Also explains the 40% so brainwashed as to think Trump is an honest man. Brainwashing just like what happened in 1930s Germany.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote