Thread: The Sex Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2005, 12:38 PM   #435
lookout123
changed his status to single

ok, on to a slightly more serious matter.

my wife earlier in the year was slightly dissatisfied with her physical condition - even though i and most others thought she looked great. she worked hard with a personal trainer and got her body exactly where she wanted it. this has GREATLY impacted her attitude and levels of happiness. which has, in turn, greatly impacted our sex life.

this is a little embarrassing - and please understand that i'm not bragging, or complaining. for a little over 8 weeks now, we've had sex at least once a day, every day. this is up from the norm of 2-3 times a week that we've held for some time. this certainly is not a problem. i could die a happy man. except i've found myself getting a little bored. our relationship is great and the sex is outstanding. i think the main issue is that i haven't had to chase her or coax her once in all that time. no challenge. i wake up and assume i'm going to have sex. i get home and assume i'm going to have sex.

question: is it worth mentioning that i'd kind of like to have a little challenge put back into our sex life? by doing that i risk slamming the door on the whole thing. is there a better option than doing nothing?

it is also gnawing at me that a couple of years ago, it wouldn't have mattered to me at all if i never initiated - but now...