View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 10:43 AM   #50
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
Have you no sense of decency?
Remember adults logically and forcefull showed Saddam did not and could not have WMDs. You refused to admit those WMDs did not exist even after George Jr conceded those WMDs did not exist. You were venomous - emotional - actually brainwashed.

So venomous as to not apologize for so many disparaging remarks directed at one who stated clearly, in an adult manner, using only facts, that those WMDs only existed in propaganda - intentional lies.

Almost 5000 American servicemen were killed for no purpose because you (and others also easily played by liars) sent them to their death. When do you apologized for that - act in an adult manner? You still do not. You never apologized - cannot admit that emotions were also responsible for that mistake.

Learn reality. Others have demonstrated Trump like hate promoted by those students. An honest student would never need a PR firm to rewrite his testimony. They even asked permission to chant? Clearly that is not honest. History of that school now demonstrates you are defending people who apparently have a serious extremists (hate) attitude. Same attitude that also said Saddam had WMDs. Same attitude that gets emotional rather than post facts.

So hateful as to post another cheapshot emotions - that I must somehow hate or fear Catholics. So apparently I must hate or fear myself - using emotionally inspired reasoning.

Please return to adult type writing. Discuss facts. Posting nasty insults at another is (and this is a fact; not an insult) is what adults who are still children do. Please return to more adult style writing. Stop acting that the UT who could never even admit Saddam did not have WMDs - even after George Jr admitted he did not. Please stick to facts and stop entertaining henry quirk and other extremist type emotions. Please act like a moderate. Please post more like Happy Monkey who discusses facts without emotions. Extremist resort to cheapshot attacks.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote