View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 02:03 PM   #9
Mountain Mule
Slacker

1) What's the best Dad Joke you heard recently?

My Dad passed away some years back, taking his supply of Dad jokes with him. However, I still dis-remember them fondly.

2) Rodents or Reptiles?

Here in the land of the flea, home of the plague, reptiles. Definitely reptiles.

3) Name a food item that should never, ever, be put on a burger but you have seen it done or on a real menu.

pineapple

4) When was the last time you read your horoscope -for any reason?

I live by the stars and consult my horoscope at least 6X/day.

5) Which kitchen appliance do you value most?

My dog - cleans up those scorched pots and pans better than an hour with a brillo pad!

6) Do you continue to wear socks with holes in if they can't be seen?

No

7) Do you like to solve cryptic crosswords?

I stick with beating my computer at Scrabble

8) What is the mot unusual piece of Jewellery/Jewelry you have ever worn?

The cross my Dad wore alongside his dog tags all thru WWII

9) Long road tunnels -exciting, scary or meh?

Disappointing. Around here tunnels generally replace a stretch of twisting mountain road with plenty of scenery. I tend to be claustrophobic and prefer the freedom of hair pin turns.

10) What paid job did you have for the shortest amount of time?

Motel maid. The first day was OK, but on the second day one of my colleagues called in "sick" with a spider bite. Then the guest in room 32 made off with a brand new bedspread and the manager tried to blame me, and when I knocked on the door of room 20 to come in and clean, I discovered the occupant passed out cold and spread-eagled naked across the bed. Yuck!

Then I got a message that AAA whom I'd interviewed with at the same time as the motel, wanted to hire me and I was gone quicker than you can say "Daddy Longlegs."