View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 12:34 PM   #90
W.HI.P
Free

samiam, cute post
poetic pie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
Humans as a race are just a biological organism like any other. We're born, we do our thing, then we die. Whether there's a God or not is beside the point. We just ARE. There's no other point to existence.
i concur

Quote:
You'll put yourself into one of those mind loops and short ciruit your brain trying to figure out the meaning of life.
i think we've had enough ignorance with the whole orthodox, believe and do not question law.
those in power, wether they be religious powers from the past, or goverment powers in the present day, want us to not think.
its within their benefit to keep humanity stupid.
and we are stupid......truly.

Quote:
Don't you know many people of far greater intellect than anyone here have been pondering this question for thousands of years???
yes, and should continue to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skysidhe View Post
The whole threads premise is hashed this way and it is irksome.

Whip don't you feel that you have elevated your mind to judge,jury and wishful thinking executioner for the entire human race?
everyone i have ever met is racist or biggoted on some level.
the majority of things that have made everyone i've ever met, racist or biggoted to some degree, are actually based on valid observations.
the mistake people make, is seperating themselves from the people that they are racist or biggoted against.
i simply don't exclude myself from the people i'm pointing at.
i'm pointing at humanity, as a whole, without any seperations, and i have the right to do so, being human.
i may sound extreme at times, but maybe my actual view-points are not as much on the edge as i present them.
perhaps the projection to extremes that i point out are to balance the already opposite extreme viewpoints i see in humanity's perceptions.

Quote:
You have renounced unicorns but not the one stemming from your own mind.
the term unicorn for god, is meant to show any interactions or rituals that involve pink unicorns as insanity.

Quote:
You are looking for purpose. A grandiose reason for life on this earth but don't find one. Purpose in life is individual. Many seek to better the world. Many wish to harm it.
death will bring forth truth, no need to go believing various things without true knowledge.
as far as making the world better or harm it, this is part of my debates.

Quote:
Aren't you being what you hate? or is this just for fun?
no, not for fun.
where exactly did i say anything about me hating?

Quote:
Lack of purpose in ones own life doesn't condemn the whole human race. If your purpose is the look down on your own race then I refer you back to your original post or two.

I think this is just one big joke thread though. I don't think you are serious any more. I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt.
sorry to disapoint you.

Clodfobble, i guess you're having some trouble grasping the whole food chain thing, thats ok, i'll help you.
above us on the food chain would be viruses, bacteria, who feed off a lot of life forms, including us.
we might consume fungus, but that does not rank us higher on the food chain than the life forms mentioned above.