View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 12:11 PM   #3
richlevy
King Of Wishful Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flint View Post
Do any of those damn links go to hot naked chicks?
No but this one (NSFW) does. Or rather, it goes to a download of the alleged video I allegedly referred to in the previous post.

I will say that in my opinion there is a resemblance. My only thoughts of fakery have to do with the belief that no amateur performance can look that good.

To be clear, I did not create or distribute the video. I am merely stating that I read about the scandal and ran across the file while searching for additional background. It's a real cluster**k involving at least a dozen major and minor celebrities. Videos and pictures keep popping up and the Hong Kong police keep running around trying to shut everything down. Of course it didn't work for Paris and Pamela and it's not going to work in this case either.

I found that link in plain sight. That's not counting filesharing networks, etc., that I'm too lazy, paranoid, and ethical (not necessarily in that order) to frequent. Once it hits the Net it sticks.
I have always believed that hope is that stubborn thing inside us that insists, despite all the evidence to the contrary, that something better awaits us so long as we have the courage to keep reaching, to keep working, to keep fighting. -- Barack Hussein Obama

Last edited by richlevy; 02-16-2008 at 12:22 PM.
richlevy is offline   Reply With Quote