View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 10:24 AM   #17
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

I can't join internet dating sites as I have no plastic

Every now & then I join the free trial period & then get frustrated when I can't make the first move - I have to include a carefully worded hint about my hotmail address & then find my inbox fills up with mails from men I am not interested in.

Its a toughie. I know that if I had seen an internet dating profile of the last 3 men I was involved with, I wouldn't have been in the slightest bit interested. But because I met them & was in their company for a while, I fell head over heels in lust (can't say love - it didn't last).

Online I judge a man too much on how he expresses himself in writing and on his picture. I'm sure there are wonderful, witty, intelligent, articulate men who don't really do themselves any favours on email. And personally I don't give a fig about looks in real life (even if its a really big fig, and I'm really hungry).

Still, at least this has reminded me to check all the sites I previously logged onto to check my profiles are disabled!

Good luck & keep us up to date. And if you are contacted by anyone interested in a long distance relationship feel free to pass on my details
Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote