View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 11:41 PM   #200
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGRR View Post
Rubbish. I was restricting my crap to the political board, and apparently my "spewing shit" was "disagreeing with the right wing nutjobs".

More often than not I disagree with them myself, so please try not to get too confused.

You can find yourself an easy out with this one by simply admitting you got the wrong idea and moving on.

Otherwise, hold a grudge. You seem to be pretty good at it, along with forming grossly impaired opinions of the posters here.

Ultimately I really don't give a hairy rats arse what you think, but I take exception to people making up utter lies to suit themselves. It's all there for anyone to have a look at. All they have to do is look up your posts right from the start and they'll see I had no interaction with you for quite some time, and that you were the one to start it. As I said, I actively avoided all of the PD posters because I knew it'd end up in a shit fight.

So look, if you were offended by something I said to you in the politics forum, I'll apologize instead of telling you to stop being such a nancy if you like. Otherwise, suck it up like everyone else does and get over it.