Thread: Bush the doof
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2001, 01:39 PM   #25
Cerebus
Dog O'Nine Tails

Sure, I'm overreacting.

Look, I've never been more disgusted with a vote than when I pulled the lever for Gore this last November. Voting for an ignominous centrist with a wife who was the voice of American censorship: mmm, yummy.

And you are correct in that there is precious little difference between the two business parties in this country. Roe v. Wade probably won't be overturned.

However, there is this little matter of turning the contraception spigot off to other countries. And appointing people to positions where they are actively against most of what the job is, well, designed to do. And the overwhelming fact that if this walking smirk of a man did not have his last name, he'd have probably done jail time for drug abuse and DUI, let alone knuckle-dragged his way to a position of influence where he gets to kill people. Lots of them, too.

If it had been Gore v. Dole, I'd have voted for Bob. If it had been Gore v. McCain, I'd have probably voted for Sen. Deer Hunter. But to think for a minute that we're going to see something good out of this, you're inhaling. Glue.

Don't blame me; I voted with the majority...