View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 02:49 AM   #112
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkzenrage View Post
I have never done any of those things.
The fuck you haven't, over and over like a hammer.
Quote:
I give my opinion and look forward to discussions from both sides.
I do not, however, take those opinions personally like a little kid and misquote people to try to make myself look like something I'm not.
You not only misquote others you misquote yourself if it's convenient.
Quote:
You are pitching a full-fledged fit and it is so damn funny I'm gonna' take a picture.
Are you kicking your feet?
No, but I'm going to be kicking yours from now on.
Quote:
I thought the idea of the Cellar was to discuss things, to learn from our differences.
I have admitted when someone has shown flaws in my reasoning and changed my views in here more than once.
Not as often as you've changed your posts.
Quote:
I thank them and look forward to it happening again.
Please, in here, do it for me, show me a reasoned, logical argument that disputes my stance point-by-point... lay it out so I cannot refute it with reason and I will tell you that you have helped me be a better person and a more educated person.
That's bullshit, YOU say, the millions of people that say they benefit from non-profit entities, like the Church, are wrong, because it can't be quantified to your satisfaction. You're arrogance is manifested in the hate you spew.
Quote:
It is a great day for me when this happens!
Do it, not a threat or challenge I REALLY want it, always... I like change and to know that I am wrong.
But, what you are doing now is just sad.
It is you that is sad. A pathetic shell, eaten up by your own hate for everyone that won't toe your line, because they are somehow oppressing you. Newsflash, the world doesn't revolve around you and never will.