View Single Post
Old 11-14-2003, 02:27 PM   #59
perth
Strong Silent Type

I have an aunt who fits FnF's described profile exactly. Pumped out 5 kids early on, all girls. And not a one of em waited until beyond the age of 15 to have their first kids. Each one now has a least 2, and no one can keep track of it. I've asked her how many grandkids she nas now. Her response? In all seriousness, "Oh, I don't know".

And its really sad, because I see these kids and I realise they have no fucking chance in life. Doomed to poor parenting, poor schooling, none of the "luxuries" a kid should get, like their parents attention or encouragement.

Whats worse is the fact that things like this get passed generation to generation. There is no way to stop them! So while a family with good habits and philosophies on child rearing is having 1, maybe 2 kids, they're getting outnumbered by amazing orders of magnitude by people who insist on breeding more stupidity into the gene pool.

Oh yeah, all her daughters are gross too. I think they drugged the fathers to keep them from running top speed in the opposite direction.
perth is offline   Reply With Quote