View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 09:46 PM   #39
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Words don't do it justice, and I didn't take pics. Let's just summarize by saying that I feel considerably better about this insane lifestyle than I did awhile back. I will tell you this much: at one point around my campfire Sunday night, there were three bought and paid for male slaves who were gifted to my wife, all of them Army or recently discharged, the oldest of which was 25, competing to see who could fling glowstick bracelets into the fire using only their peni. This caused some considerable level of excitement to the already overstimulated ladies present. I benefitted in the end. Well, and before all that. And even before *that*.

Strangely, although it was probably a bit much to the average American, it was really not at all out of line. These guys didn't push any of the ladies to do anything they didn't want, they were obedient to the commands issued by Selene (she sort of stage directed things, which helped to keep it on the edge, but not over the edge), and they were, in general, fine examples of young American males having a good time.

Last edited by Elspode; 05-29-2007 at 09:54 PM.
Elspode is offline   Reply With Quote