View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 11:20 PM   #1
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

Sex offenders on Halloween

I was caught a news story on sex offenders and what parents can do about keeping their children away from them this Halloween. They said that (at least here in TX) that registered sex offenders are not allowed to have yard decoration (for some reason a big deal) if they are still on probation, but can otherwise. Registered sex offenders are required to check into the police station between 6-9 that night and cannot have outside lights on at their house. There is also a list of sex offenders that you can find.
I wish I could give you the direct link but for some reason my comp. won't pull up the site. You can do a search on it and I know that the newstation said there was a way to get to it from their site WFAA.com. You can also look up the specific story they had over the issue (started with a teaser about a sex offender having yard decoration). Anyway thought it was important and that I would point it out to all of you cellarrents, although I'm sure most of you already know about it. All my info is TX related but you unlucky non-Texans probably have your own sources of info on this stuff.