View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 07:21 AM   #15
glatt

1) Kanye West or Ivanka Trump? don't wuss out ....choose.....
Kanye. Anyone that President Obama refers to as a "Jackass" has my vote. Nothing against Obama. I like the guy. But Kanye is a character. He has actual substance. There is something there, even if it is jackassishness. Ivanka is an empty shell of a porcelain doll. Nothing there.
2) Was that too tough a question to open with?
Yes. So hard it scared me away from most of the quiz first time around.
3) Yellow or pink?
Yellow. No contest. Think about how well yellow and black go together. Like this. With a little black around the edges.
Name:  bcb368f48ba28cd2fd7830f2a3dfd0e6.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  63.1 KB
4) When you were really broke, what's the most notable/sad thing you did/do to save or scrape together a few pennies?
Basically embezzled money from my parents around 30 years ago. They were traveling abroad and asked me to pay their bills with their money. I paid some of my own too.
5) beer, wine or neither?
wine
6) what is your current favorite word?
I have to go back to my childhood, to remember ever having a favorite. "Endoplasmic Reticulum"
7) Wonder Woman or Elastagirl?
I was just going to answer Wonder Woman, but I felt I owed it to Elastagirl to look her up to remember who the hell she was. And now I have to answer Elastagirl. Wonder Woman is eye candy, but Elastagirl is wife material.
8) what grade school art project were you most proud of/do you remember most vividly (and why, if you care to share....)
That witch I told you about. Fucking Joey.
9) roses or orchids?
Roses. On bushes. Not the long stem ones.
10) Your pizza has only one topping. What is it?
Nothing. Dough, olive oil, 4-5 cloves of pressed garlic, several shakes of ground red pepper, finely grated high quality romano cheese, coarsely grated high quality mozzarella cheese
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote