Thread: Christmas
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2016, 09:14 AM   #40
Snakeadelic
Banned

OMG it worked!!!

Left to right: King Caesar, Rainbow Mothra hitching a ride with Godzilla 2000, Mecha-Godzilla from Against MG and Tokyo SOS, plush Godzilla I wrapped in tiny Xmas lights, hiding in the back right is Hedorah (look for the orange eyeball--it's the Smog Monster), my newest addition is the "toad-face" 1960s Godzilla, and finally at far right a plush King Ghidorah. They're all to scale with each other, by the way, with the Godzillas standing at about 7 inches each. People forget how many original kaiju are bigger than Godzilla! That list includes: Ghidorah in all his forms, adult Mothra, Biollante (half Godzilla, half rose plant), Destoroyah, and Megaguirus. All of whom are hard to find and crazy expensive. The 2014 American Godzilla was the biggest Goji yet, though the new Japanese one (Shin Godzilla) might be bigger. They actually are prepping for Godzilla Vs. King Kong (anticipated release date 2020); the new Kong in Skull Island is bigger than the Empire State Building the original climbed! Skull Island is right up there with Thor 3: Ragnarok in the list of upcoming movies I WILL see in the theater!
Snakeadelic is offline   Reply With Quote