View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 04:10 PM   #45
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
I supect the difference probably lies in the amount of emotioanl investment in a poster -in other word it's a compliment. No-one gives a fuck about this person and whether they fit in or not ....give them enough rope.... where as you are an established/cherished/whatever member of the community and people care enough to tell you when you're bothering them. Maybe they actually want to read your future posts but feel happy to skim over the future posts of this character in case they are NSFW.

You only tell people you truly love that they have spinach in their teeth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxCougar View Post
I put the freak on ignore after the first post, so it's no longer a concern for me. However, you Gravdigr, are someone who brings value to a discussion. So I think Monster is right. Take is as a form of love.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae Girl View Post
Seeing as you think I'm a fucker anyway, why should I care about your "I'm so picked on" whining?
Rub some dirt on it Mary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae Girl View Post
Sorry Merc - bad habit of mine not to use quotes.
It was directed at Grav, albeit lightheartedly.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote