View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 03:15 PM   #67
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

I have been popping in lurking from time to time for a loooong time, without logging in. No need to log in to see what people are up to. Awhile back I decided I might be ready to start posting again, but realized I had forgotten my password. UT kindly reset it, and I was able to finally log in again. One of the things I first did was change where my emails go if someone wants to email me. I didn't realize that screwed something up until I wanted to actually post something. And couldn't. I tried several different times before checking with UT to see what was up. So, that's why you saw me online, but I never posted anything. I just found out today that all seems to be back in order when someone pointed me in the direction of this thread.

I have no alterior motives for the log-ins, and I would never register under a sock puppet. I fucking hate them.

When I have time for 20 questions, I will gladly open myself up to it. Until then, Red and I are doing fine.