View Single Post
Old 03-02-2004, 08:35 AM   #118
staceyv
Lecturer

UPDATE 3/2/04
any of you who have been following this whole story know about the agreement arsen and i made to help me rebuild my trust in him. one of the agreements was "arsen will bring stacey with him when he goes out or not go out" this was his idea, and i felt it was a little over the top, but since he was all for it, i was impressed like, "wow, he really will do anything to regain my trust!" so anyway, last night, he comes to my job and i buy him two beers. then he says he is going over "the russian's house" (where around 10 or 12 of his friends live and they're always drinking vodka...) i said "oh, did you forget about our agreement? you said you would take me with you, remember?" because, hey, even if it IS unreasonable, he DID make that agreement and until it is amended, he should stick to it! so, he says "oh, you're right. okay, i will go home and watch tv. call me when you're done working"...WELL, i called him 20 min later, and he never went home. he came to pick me up from work, and he was like "yeah, i went to the russian's house". IS THAT HOW YOU REGAIN SOMEONE'S TRUST? by lying? breaking the agreement that was put into effect for the sole purpose of regaining my trust? okay, it's not such a huge ofense that he went to see his friends, and i agree that the agreement was a little unfair, so he should have TALKED to me about that, TOLD me that he thought it was unfair and that he wanted to go there by himself, but no, instead he lied to me and did whatever he wanted. And i really was trying to get over all of this. this is like the last straw. it reminds me of when we both discussed whether or not to get health insurance. we AGREED to wait a year, so we could pay off some debts with that $130 a week. he was all for that. "okay, we will wait a year." what did he do? he signed himself up for health insurance the next day. he didn't call to let me know he changed his mind or try to tell me he wanted the insurance. nope. he's a lying, untrustworthy sack of shit that i was unfortunate enough to fall in love with, because love is blind and i am the biggest blindest fool of them all, well, not anymore. the light is really hurting my eyes now.
staceyv is offline   Reply With Quote