Thread: Beest is gone.
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 10:37 PM   #90
monster
I hear them call the tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Today (May 20th) would have been our 24th wedding anniversary. .
Not having a great time at the moment. Some nice friends, wonderful people posted this on facebook, and I just wanted to add "don't get cancer"

(names changed to protect the innocent)

Quote:
Jenny Smith and I are celebrating 24 years of marriage today. As I left for work this morning, we noted that there seemed to be a lot less to worry about back then. On the flip side, our life is much richer now in many ways. Of course, our kids are a big part of that equation -- some times we could do without some of the "richness" that they bring, but overall they are keepers and so is our marriage. I love this picture of Jen as she struck a yoga pose in Shanghai. It captures many qualities that I fell in love with and continue to love about her. We had dinner at The Filling Station tonight and shared our celebratory news with the young waiter. He asked about a secret to a long marriage and we said to be kind to each other and Jen added, "be vegan."
I am happy for them... but I'm so unhappy for me. I want my buddy back. I told him it was ok to go, but I lied.