View Single Post
Old 09-08-2004, 08:40 AM   #17
Bullitt
This is a fully functional babe lair

Well i guess someone has to stand up for these people and i guess itll be me. I love everything about cars. Especially driving a stick shift. It's like having your own personal roller coaster really. These people, along w/ myself, enjoy customizing and messin w/ their cars because thats what they love do, its their hooby, their lifestyle. And driving is fun! Ya'll sound like those people who complain about boring sex. Its just somthing you do to get it overwith and done. You have to make it fun by changin it up and MAKING it fun.

Now granted, I think some of this stuff is pure crap like the spoilers for front wheel drive cars and resonators for lil 4 bangers that only put out 120 hp, and POS's that have rims that are worth more than the car, blah blah blah. But its all part of the culture of car customization and if you don't respect it, then you have no right to criticize it. Period.

Personally, I own a '03 Civic stick and i love driving that thing. And ( i know ill never hear the end of this) I have a blue neon underbody kit on it (the car is silver w/ a black nose bra). SO WHAT? Does that make me less of a person, an underling compared to everyone else who just drives their car and gets it over with? No it doesn't. It just makes me a person who enjoys making his car look a bit different and fun looking than all the rest of the cars out there. Its my hobby, my passion, and I don't appreciatte unwarranted, uninformed attacks on it.

Let my flaming begin.. bring it on.

Last edited by Bullitt; 09-08-2004 at 08:43 AM.
Bullitt is offline   Reply With Quote