View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 10:34 AM   #1292
captainhook455
Rapscallion

I declare this is my thread. I mean I like pussy like most other men, but pussy will not rule my life. I have had my head stuck between a pair of legs many a time so I know what I am talking about.

A man can do most anything he wants if he can lick it and dick it. Beer in the fridge, Marlboro in the freezer. Ride the bike when he wants, talk to buddies at a bar come home and take care of business.

Guys when you come home does she get a peck of a kiss? Women want a kiss like when you first kissed her way long ago. Squeeze her butt too.

Poor Jim will be out in the yard this spring planting more flowers. I think someone else is doing all the work.

The point of this post is that this is Jims thread and he wanted me to talk through the cellar. But he don't talk back. Kinda like share our adventures in this thread.

So if he is not allowed back on his own thread then I hereby steal it. Now I need a picture. Hmm.

By the way Jim this post is all in jest. I just miss your posts. My heart bleeds for you. You ought to see the bloody thing.

Oh wait I have a pic of my son. Maybe he is a little tough.
captainhook455 is offline   Reply With Quote