View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 11:28 PM   #444
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

Lola, we all have our struggles. It's never a good idea to compare them with others. I have a good idea of how downtrodden you must feel. I know your Mum is pretty hard on your, and i think your sister follows suit a lot, and they expect you to be the one to fill in all the gaps that they don't have time for. You must feel used and totally abused a lot of the time. I don't think I could continue to live in the same house with them to be honest. I would just pack my stuff and go. It's a shame your Mother would probably see you as the bad daughter for doing so, even though you have every right to live your own life. Oh yes, I can just imagine how shitful things are for you a lot of the time. I could not live your life.

There are good things about my life. I just get down sometimes. I have come to the realisation that I'm not getting back what I've put into my marriage, but that will just have to wait.

Maybe I'll just have a holiday fling and get myself some romance. That might solve everything. Only thing is, when do I have time for a holiday? hahaha