View Single Post
Old 12-14-2006, 03:26 PM   #26
W.HI.P
Free

Quote:
What higher powers are you talking about?
I never said Higher powers did i?

The higher forces I speak of, are the same kind of forces that stop war from happening.
Like when the European champions Greece travel to Albania and Turkey.
A greek win is forbidden. This is not in any rule book, but a greek win inside either country on the soccer field will never happen, and it has nothing to do with the players on the field, it has to do with avoiding war.
These things are common knowledge to those involved, yet proof cannot be provided, apart from the results of the past years which you will probably call coincidental.
Ask any Greek though, and they'll tell you why Greece will never win whenever they travel to that tiny soccer nation called Albania.
What they'll tell you is that if a war ever broke out between the two nations, the Greeks would be slaughtered in their sleep, as there would be no invasion neccessary, Albania has already moved into Greece!
If you chuckle at the notion of war coming from a silly soccer game, than it would be an ignorant chuckle in this case.
..but then again, wtf am i suppose to expect from someone who lives in England and is unaware of the bloodshed in your own league which you came here so desprately to talk about.

I'm done with this thread