Thread: You RFN, 2012
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 09:42 PM   #566
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
I see Merc's on a seagull post run. flies in, shits everywhere........

Ibram, when you have tough teachers, they tell you to picture them nekkid. I really don't advise that with Merc, because you might bust a gut laughing, but it may help you to remember this:
that was good....

Quote:
He has to buy "love" -not just friends, but the only way he knows how to control his wife and daughters is with money too.
Damm! you know my family? Really, just like I know yours!?!?!

Quote:
And control them he must, because he knows he is superior to all females.
Now this shit is getting Good!... Please go on...

Quote:
With men, his currency is ex-services/rugby. You, he has no fucking idea how to deal and so goes for knee-jerk extermination. Because he is clearly superior to you and yet you don't seem to get that.
But I thought Ibram was not a "man"? How did that work out for ya?

Quote:
That kind of goes for the rest of us too. We (mostly) can't be bought (although dammit he's tried so hard) and we can't be intimidated physically.
You speak for "the rest of us"? Really....?

Quote:
The only other joker up his sleeve is that he doesn't work at Walmart.
Thank fucking God....

Quote:
He's kind of used to being respected for his career and he just can't get that he's so majorly "outranked" here by so many dwellars that we're just not impressed, that his only recourse is to verbally abuse us to the point where we might be grateful for a crumb of non-abuse. Some call it trolling.
Holy Crap, you are full of yourself.... I am "outranked" by no one. I am the same as everyone. And just like yourself, you have an ass hole on the bottom of you...

Quote:
So, just quit reacting. He ain't worth it. Remember, he's just spent 36 hours inhaling anaesthetic so he can buy something that will make someone pay him some attention. It's sad, really.
Innovative... but a big fail. Did you drink to much of your kids pool water? My income and what I do with it is none of your business, wealth envy much? Poor baby.

Last edited by TheMercenary; 06-14-2012 at 10:11 PM.
TheMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote