Thread: You RFN, 2012
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 09:48 PM   #567
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibram View Post
So you prove you don't give a shit by harassing me about imaginary money every time I post in this thread?
Look you are an adult now, not a teenager. You get no special treatment. You are a grown up. Act it.

Quote:
YOU HAVE MONEY
I don't really have that much money, i do okay, but i'm not rich
I DONT CARE CRY ME A RIVER IM NOT LISTENING LAH LAH LAH
Not relevant. So you may be living in your car in 6 months, I don't care.

Quote:
what're you trying to prove here, merc? If you, for no good reason whatsoever, decide to harass me, and I point out where you're just making shit up, you can't reply with IDGAF. That's just, nonsensical. If you're just getting your kicks being a colossal douchebag, whatever, but don't post obvious bullshit to bait and harass me then say you don't care if I respond. It's just stupid. You obviously care, you won't shut the fuck up about it.
Put your big girl panties on. Throw yourself out there and deal with it. I owe you nothing.... I am not trying to "bait" you, I am not trying to "harass you"... if you respond to anything I post I have the chance to do the same. It is not something special for you or at you. You are an adult. Throw your shit out there and think no one can say anything they want about what you post is silly. Get over yourself. I really don't care.