View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 04:52 PM   #162
skysidhe
~~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee123 View Post
You must have the bad guy syndrome I have.
Yes I must. I have no idea why. I am really nice, plain spoken but nice down to earth.

I still have my best friend friend in Canada. My original poetry partner. He is the true prince although we are great loving friends.

Funny you should mention princes because I was thinking I have kissed many frogs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae Girl View Post
Same thoughts from me Sidhe.
I worry that you would get involved with someone with so little to offer - the most glaring omission being any integrity.
I worry about this as well.

I actually tried to just be friends but he used his new age crap to tell me otherwise. He made alot of promises in the begining he never kept. He used his weath as if it could impress me but never spent any except on himself. He would brag about this thing or that then warp into an ego speach about possessions as if that explains why he would never treat me.

I told him this was bull.....s.....I tried to call as you can imagine but he refused to talk to me on the phone. He would just email and say my upsetness about it was proof that I was this or that.

I am too worried because I like sex so much I was easy ( he says) although it might be years before I take a partner. I should have known by his lack of lovemaking skills. He would just lay there and let me do all the work...which honestly if I thought it was turning someone on I don't mind.

It's all so clear.Hindsight is so 20/20. I am wondering.
How can I learn?

so ...I am on lunch giving more information than I should.

thanks for the support Shawnee and Sundae. I'm ok. Just going to go back to being a nun again. :p
skysidhe is offline   Reply With Quote