View Single Post
Old 07-01-2004, 01:40 AM   #10
Crimson Ghost
Larger than life and twice as ugly.

Silent, sometimes pets pass away quietly in the night, sometimes not. The death of your cat was a dreadful accident, and I am sorry for your loss.

When I was about 8 years old, I found a Black Lab. My father took the dog and me to the police station to find out if she had been reported missing. Eventually, the owner was found, but he decided that he no longer wanted her. So, I got a faithful dog for 15 years. She had a litter of 12, we kept one and gave the others to relatives, and he lived for about 13 years. Sadly, both dogs died while I was overseas. My father didn't have the heart to tell me until I was state-side.

I hope that someday you can look at the pictures of Princess without the images of that day. Yes, the memories will fade with time. It will take a while. But it will happen.

My condolences.

I have no knowledge of the events which you are describing, and if I did have knowledge of them,
I would be unable to discuss them with you now or at any future period.

Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years
Crimson Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote