View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 04:57 PM   #508
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff View Post
I kind of get the sense that they're starting to load the circus train, but I'm doing my best not to watch too closely.
Circus went bankrupt. The Don has a long history of profiting from failed organizations. Destroying things to enrich only himself. After all, if he gains by screwing other Americans (currently almost one million Federal employees), then he has made America great. Then adults who are still children will praise him.

37 of Trump's top people are under indictment for corruption. His long history is to keep lying while spending massively on corrupt lawyers to settle lawsuits. He has even made Nixon look honest.

The Economist demonstrates what we expect in coming years (including a wasting of many servicemen for no purpose).
Quote:
In a corporate culture based in fear and intimidation, it may appear that targets are being achieved in the short term. But in the long run the effect likely is to be counterproductive. Studies show that fear inhibits learning. And when confronted with a problem, scared workers find ways of covering it up or getting around it with ineffective practices. ...

It is hard to be either constructive or creative if you are not confident about speaking out.
The Don uses this technique to enrich himself at the expensive of his companies, his employees, and his business partners. When caught and confessing, well, the bully even attacks his long time trusted lawyer as incompetent. We (the US and its allies) are simply a next organizations he intends to harm - to enrich himself.

Adults who only use their reptilian brain will love him for doing that. As one Naz like support says:
Quote:
Of course he's a lyin' motherfucker,

What the hell does that have to do with anything?

I didn't hire him to be honest, I hired him to wreck shit.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote