View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 06:50 AM   #38
Big Sarge
Werepandas - lurking in your shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spexxvet View Post
Hence the need to increase taxes on the 1%. Thanks for coming around, big fella.

You'd be even busier, with people shooting each other.
we'd be a lot better off if these illegals were paying taxes to help offset their abuse of federally funded programs.

Mississippi has the Castle Act (your home is your castle and you can defend it from reasonably perceived danger. it also allows you to carry a concealed weapon in your car). It is really helping with decreasing the number of home invasions, etc. We never had a bit of trouble at our farm. Any strange vehicle I met in the driveway with a gun in my hand. Word got out and we never had a break in!! Now nobody bothers us in town because they all know the crazy guy with a bunch guns lives in that house. Plus young men seem to be complete gentlemen when they take my daughters out

People shooting each other? Yep, it happens but it sure cuts down on repeat offenders!!